Digital Marketing Intern – Summer 2022
Posted: February 21, 2022
Commitment: Part Time (20-25 hours/week)
Time Frame: June 2022 – August 2022
Compensation: Unpaid – Accommodations and flight costs covered for In-Person interns; Team lunch every Friday
In-Person (preferred) or Remote
The Park is seeking savvy social media content creators who can help conceptualize, create, and assess digital marketing opportunities to help promote the exciting opportunities The Park has to offer and engage new audiences. Ideal for college students seeking a rewarding learning experience that offers meaningful, practical work in the digital, social media and content marketing fields.
Applicants should be proficient in social media use and content creation and familiar with digital design tools. Candidates will have the opportunity to grow their portfolio and help The Park Adoption Community Center scale its digital presence. Ideal applicants will possess a personal understanding of and a desire to engage and connect with the adoption community.
This internship can be completed in-person or remote and is for a minimum period of two months with the possibility for extension contingent on performance and availability.
Work with Social Media Strategist to create creative social media content that generates higher engagement and encourages long-term participation in and support of The Park’s community programming.
- Create engaging content (Live, Reels, TikTok, memes, GIFs, Stories, etc..) for all The Park social pages
- Help with content creation, social copy, and publishing on all The Park social platforms
- Set and achieve strategies to drive engagement and build community, engaging and interacting with followers
- Monitor adoption community dialogue best practices, hashtags, and trends
- Assist with monitoring all social media channels
- Develop the strategy for expanding onto newer social platforms
- HS diploma or higher
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a strong interest in adoption community programming
- Experience with social media, digital communications, or a related field such as advertising, marketing, or journalism
- Proficient with Canva, Procreate, and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects/project deadlines
- Creative approach to solving problems
- Strong teamwork skills and works to empower others
- Self-starter who can complete assignments with minimal guidance
- Understands how to tailor language, tone, style, and format to match different audiences
- Strong communicator