Apply to Serve as an AdopTween Mentor
We’re so excited you’re here. AdopTween is going to be incredible because of you!
Our Hangouts wouldn’t be possible without the help of our incredible AdopTween Mentors.
For the 2023-24 AdopTween year, we are looking for new Mentors to join our AdopTween team!
AdopTween Mentor Expectations
- Must be an adoptee or young adult who has experienced foster care, 15 years old or older
- Must be able to commit to one full year of AdopTween Mentorship work, which means a maximum of 5 hrs/AdopTween month (one Saturday per month)
- Passionate about building connections for adoptees of all ages
- Comfortable with and competent at leading and facilitating small group activities
- Attend most if not all AdopTween Hangouts
- Must be a responsible, empowering, and open-minded peer for adoptees of all ages
- Big team player
- Passionate and dedicated to the overall mission, policies, and values of The Park
AdopTween Mentor Application 2023-2024
"*" indicates required fields